– A gentle, pH balanced ear cleanser which aids in the removal of wax and reduces odour
– Kills and inhibits the growth of infectious agents associated with otitis externa
– Facilitates the delivery of prescribed ear medications
– Proven microbicidal action against Australian clinical isolates
– EpiOtic SIS is manufactured in regional Australia
1 in stock
One of Australia’s favourite dog ear cleaners, EpiOtic, has a new formulation, EpiOtic SIS, bringing you the latest advances in research to achieve an optimal combination of cleansing and antimicrobial activity, all in a gentle, pH balanced solution.
EpiOtic SIS will replace EpiOtic, and therefore EpiOtic will no longer be available from April 2023.
EpiOtic SIS is recommended for ear cleansing or for the management or prevention of otitis externa in dogs. EpiOtic SIS can also be used prior to the application of prescription ear medications in dogs, or after swimming or bathing to remove moisture from the ear canal.
For ear cleansing or for the management or prevention of otitis externa in dogs.
Why Choose EpiOtic SIS?
- Gentle pH Neutral Micellar Solution: pH balanced, non-irritating formula which helps to remove cellular debris and wax, correct excessive moisture in the ear canal and emulsify wax, aiding its removal. Optimal tolerance, for use in dogs.
- Antimicrobial action: Kills and inhibits the growth of infectious agents associated with otitis externa. Antimicrobial against bacteria and yeast representing the most common causes of canine otitis externa. Facilitates the delivery of prescribed ear medications.
- SIS (Skin Innovative Science) Technology: Ingredients that work together to limit microbial adherence to the skin surface, and stimulate the skin’s natural defence mechanisms.
- Anti-Odour Technology: Neutralises unpleasant smells resulting in a statistically significant decrease in odour. Also has a mild citrus aroma which keeps ears smelling fresh.
- 5 mg/mL Disodium EDTA
- 2 mg/mL Salicylic Acid
Dosage and Directions for Use
- A veterinary examination to assess the ears and general health of the dog is recommended before use.
- EpiOtic SIS can be applied up to twice daily or as directed by a veterinarian.
- For routine use: aim the tip of the bottle into the ear canal and squeeze to apply solution. Gently massage the ear.
- EpiOtic SIS is an APVMA registered product for use in dogs only.
EpiOtic SIS is registered with the APVMA as a clinically safe and efficacious product (APVMA Approval No. 91291/131613). It is a non-irritant, gentle and pH balanced micellar solution, making it ideal for routine use. It may also be used up to twice daily for 14 days to facilitate the delivery of prescribed ear medications.
Store in a dry place at room temperature. Keep the seal tightly closed.