What purposes is it to be given for?
- Ideal for dogs suffering skin conditions such as irritation, itchy, scaly and or dry skin.
- Dull coat and colour.
- Lacking vitality.
- Skin Detox acts as a blood purifier and conditioner.
- Aids as an immune boost.
- Supports liver and kidney function.
- General pep me up: Dogs can also benefit from a course of skin detox if recovering from illness, over use of medication or simply as an internal spring clean.
What is its general action?
- Blood purifier
- Immune boost
- Supporting liver function
- Supporting kidney function
- Rich in natural vitamin and minerals
How long should I continue to give this to my dog?
Best to set out a plan: give for up to 12 weeks. Do not be guided if symptoms cease as we need to move further forward to enhance a stronger immune defence and cleaner system. Skin Detox is designed to stimulate the existing detoxification mechanisms of the liver, containing herbs and nutrients which assist healthy liver and digestive function.
nettle leaf, milk thistle seed, burdock root, echinacea, chamomile flower, calendula, liquorice root
How do I give this to my dog?
All Phuds herbal supporters are to be mixed in with food. Best to be given with wet food such as Phud’s food and meat, minced meat, fish, yoghurt etc. Add in smaller doses for the first few days to allow your dog to get used to some thing new. I would suggest give this in a dry form as well. For best results after the first few days, add a small amount of boiling water to the blend, let sit (infuse) for 5 minutes, then add water and herbs to the food.
*Contraindication: not to be given to pregnant pets or felines.
All Phud’s herbal supporters are designed to accompany Phud’s Food. Phud’s food has 100% natural ingredients that comes with the very best intention for good health. Phuds food is to be mixed with water and meat.