The Balance Harness is a training tool and should be used as part of a training program to reduce your dog’s tendency to pull on lead.
- Do not use this Balance Harness to tether your dog!
- Do not use this Balance Harness as a restraint in a Car!
- Do Not use this Balance Harness with a lead longer than 2 metres!
- The Balance Harness might break if you use it with any of the above
Balance Harness – for training Walking Control with pulling dogs.
The Black Dog Balance Harness helps stop your dog pulling on lead – it helps you train your dog to balance correctly on all four feet and not rely on the lead – They learn to walk comfortably without the need to pull.
- Gently Stops Dogs Pulling and allows Effective Training
- Control from the Front and the Back, using a Double Ended Lead
- or Just Connect at the Front, with a normal lead.
- Easy to Fit and adjust – comfortable and strong.
- Restores Balance and allows Effective Lead Training.
A great Walking Harness, and an effective training alternative for dogs with neck issues, or if a head halter is not appropriate.
If your dog is an escape artist, you may also like to consider a Connector Strap as back-up security – they are easily attached as backup security on Balance Harnesses – connected between the Front D-Ring (orBack O-Ring) and clipped to the dog’s collar.
Measuring for a Balance Harness
We size Balance Harnesses by the Girth Measurement of a dog. We also have the Chest measurement available to double-check this too.
Don’t just try to guess by breed type – there’s lots of variation in sizes of individual dogs, so a Girth Measurement will get the right size harness first time.