Modern Kittens are carnivores and need a diet rich in meats and protein.
Vetalogica Biologically Appropriate Kitten Food is a tender balance of ingredients from Australia’s fertile farms including our hormone-free chicken and duck which is sourced from the Hunter Valley and Regional NSW.
- Biologically Appropriate Kitten Food – 65% meat and animal ingredients (high-protein, low carbohydrate)
- Proudly Australian – 100% of meats from local Australian farmers and suppliers
- Meat Variety – 4 different meat sources. The way mother nature intended
- Full Prey Portions™ – Balanced quality meats with important animal oils for complete and balanced diets
- Natural kitten food + vitamins and minerals – NO grain, artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, glutens or GMO’s
Chicken Meal, Duck Meal, Tuna Meal, Mackerel Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Chickpeas, Green Lentils, Red Lentils, Chicken Fat (Naturally preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Ground Flaxseed, Eggs, Coconut Oil, Kale, Dried Blueberries, Dried Spinach, Tomato Pomace, Dried Pumpkin, Chicory Root, Kelp, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Sea Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione (Vitamin K3), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Oxide, Iodine, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Propionate), Turmeric Root, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (a Naatural preservative), Rosemary Extract.
Crude Protein (min): 38%
Crude Fat (min): 10%
Crude Fibre (max): 3%
Moisture (max): 10%
Calcium (min): 2.0%
Phosphorus (min): 1.3%
Omega-6 fatty acids* (min): 3.0%
Omega-3 fatty acids* (min): 0.6%
*Not recognised as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles