Nature offers the nutritional requirements modern cats need. Our formulations mirror this natural philosophy.
Vetalogica Biologically Appropriate Fisherman’s Feast™ Adult Cat Food is a succulent blend of Australia’s finest seafood including our nutritious mackerel and tuna, sourced from our trusted fishermen in NSW.
- Biologically Appropriate Adult Cat Food – 65% meat and animal ingredients (high-protein, low carbohydrate)
- Proudly Australian – 100% of meats from local Australian farmers and suppliers
- Meat Variety – 6 different meat sources. The way mother nature intended
- Full Prey Portions™ – Balanced quality meats with important animal oils for complete and balanced diets
- Natural cat food + vitamins and minerals – NO grain, artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, glutens or GMO’s
Mackerel Meal, Tuna Meal, Fish Meal (Salmon Meal, Flathead Meal, Snapper Meal, Barramundi Meal), Sweet Potatoes, Chickpeas, Green Lentils, Red Lentils, Chicken Fat (Naturally preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Ground Flaxseed, Coconut Oil, Dried Blueberries, Eggs, Kale, Dried Spinach, Tomato Pomace, Dried Pumpkin, Kelp, Chicory Root, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Sea Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Oxide, Iodine, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Propionate), Turmeric Root, DL- Methionine, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (a Natural preservative), Rosemary Extract.
Crude Protein (min): 40%
Crude Fat (min): 10%
Crude Fibre (max): 3%
Moisture (max): 10%
Calcium (min): 2.0%
Phosphorus (min): 1.3%
Omega-6 fatty acids* (min): 3.0%
Omega-3 fatty acids* (min): 0.6%
*Not recognised as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles