Our Turkey Necks are a great source of essential amino acids like tryptophan, and calcium. Due to their size, they are a suitable option for medium to large dogs, or tough chewing small dogs. As your dog chews the meat, they will scrape their teeth along the bone, making them a great teeth cleaner. Turkey Necks have a significant amount of crumbs, making them better suited as an outside chew if your dog isn’t a vacuum cleaner like ours.
- Larger alternative to chicken necks
- Soft bones – easy to digest
- High in amino acids and calcium
- No fillers, additives or preservatives
- Made from 100% Australian produce
Our Turkey Necks are approx. 15-20cm in length, weighing approx. 45g each.
**Our treats are dehydrated, not smoked or cooked, meaning the bones crunch up like a raw bone, making them safe to consume.**